Tuesday, May 13, 2014

pandora box: happiness and sadness inside



Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once” – Paulo Coelho

Life is like a Pandora box, it’s full of surprises…you never know what you get, till it comes to you in sudden. Somehow you’ll get lotta miracles, but at the same time you might also get all the misery. You can feel so happy in a day but by the next day your life turn into disaster, deeply sadness or so. No wonder then people start thinking that life is roller coaster.. Happiness and sadness could come anytime, no matter whether we are ready or not to facing it.

I been there, many times!

Somehow I just found that myself is such of the luckiest person in the world; good job, great salary, opportunity to traveling a lot, surrounding by lovely betsies, parents who always support me in any ways, siblings who always gimme lotta love, a lovely BF (at that time). But then, seems like God Almighty has His own plan for me... bad things coming one by one..and my life turn into sadness... seems like misery is become my middle name.

Yet, I start thinking that God Almighty just play unfair to me. I start complain, keep questioning Him with my dozens why while at the same time, I keep asking Him for a miracle; begging Him to bring it back things that He took for me..

and His answer still NO!!

but what surprise me then, even He said NO..but then He gave me another things in return...better than what He took from me, and somehow He just make it double, and yeah, it happen so many times in my life journey!

what a life!

somehow, I just questioning myself.. Why God Almighty do that things on me? what He want  from me? why He took something that I love (which I am pretty much sure that He knows about it) and (somehow) by couple years He give me another things, quite similar with the first one but much more better? 

Once I asked it to my grandpa, He start telling me to take happiness and sadness as a package and both of it has its meaning.

"You have to always keep in your mind that happiness is not always that you've a blessing life. And once you got a sadness, it doesn't mean that God Almighty got mad on you. It depends on your point of view, and most likely, each of it has a lesson learn for you. All you need is keep yourself to digging the meaning while try to not deeply involve on your happiness or sadness. Just keep yourself in harmony, keep the balances. If you have to feel the sadness, feel it! do not escape from it or even blame others. There's won't be a rainbow if there's no rain. Yet, if you find your life is full of happiness, surrounding by lovely people..just try to not over excited. Somehow, God Almighty test us through happiness. But most of us tend to think that happiness is equal will blessing. Well, in some way, it might be true..but in another way, it might be wrong. But no one think about it.  Who knows He wanna test, wanna know whether you still put Him on your top list or you just start to replace Him with things or person which make you feel those happiness. But, since He love you, He didn't want to make it hard for you, so that's why He send lotta happiness and lovely people in your path... Trust me, He always love us, He just use different way for each person,"  

And as always, my grandpa is right.

There's no point to complain to God Almighty on what happened to me. Somehow, things that we think good for us is not really good for our future, who knows it may hurt us. and things we thought that it wasn't good at all for us, who never know that it might bring us to our victory, our long last happiness.

However, all I need to do is change my point of view. I have to start thinking (and believe) that everything He did to me, it because He love me.. that He wanna make me happy, no matter how ungrateful I am.

He never ask me a return for each joy, happiness or successful that I have. Instead, I keep asking Him more and more... what a shame!

So, why don't I change the "circle"? Instead of keep asking, I think it would be a good step to start saying "thanks God for every single thing that You gave to me; happiness and sadness, getting something or losing something"

Who knows it will help me to see the brightness from each situation, even the worst one!!

Happy Tuesday!!
and be ready with what your Pandora box bring to you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment