Friday, May 30, 2014

Finding L

There was a gorgeous man, standing in front of a mosque, while his eyes stared at the small building, opposite the mosque. No one knew what he stared at, only he and God Almighty who knew exactly what he looked for; the charming girl who worked for the public clinic, owned by the mosque.

That man went to that mosque almost everyday, but he never realized that she did exist. He realized it just because in few days back one of his friend got injury once they on their back home. There's no other place than the small clinic opposite the mosque. So then, he brought his friend to that clinic to got a treatment and medicine.

and by any chance, he met that girl who then treat his friend. Since then, things changed!

He always spent couple minutes standing in front of the mosque, stared at that building. Every time he spent his time in his favorite spot, he always wondered whether he can saw her or not. It took about two months and so, till he finally got his brave to came to her and introduce himself to her. And it took less than a month once he finally proposed that girl and they married less than a month after then.


It's been 33 years for they both as a couple, it wasn't easy..there's up and down during their days.., but they still survive till now on...

"It because we love each other. No matter how many beautiful-attractive women out there, but for me, still, she's the best that I have.You might wonder, how can I be sure that she's the one for me? how can I was sure that I can spent my whole life time with her. It's fact that I knew her less than a year but what can I say? There's no further explanation, I even can't explain to you but I'm sure about one thing. Once I saw her at the first time, I knew she's the one that i'm looking for. Sometimes, all you need is just listen to your heart. It wont lie to you. But you have to make sure that what you heard is what your heart said not your lust. Somehow, you'll found that it'll challenge you. You might get confuse whether is it your heart or your lust. So, listen carefully," He gave me advice, during our tea-time, few years back when I went back home after my long period-nomadic life.


"How about if my heart said that he's the one but at the end things went in different way as I thought, as I planned?"

"I am sure it wasn't your heart's fault. Sometimes, in our live, things didn't work ask we wish. But it didn't mean that you fool yourself. Somehow, it happened because God Almighty wanna save you for being fool, He wanna stop you before you ruined your life. You might facing this situation someday, You thought that you finally found the one that you looking for, the man with whom you'll spent your life. But then, at the end, you both found that things didn't work as you planned. You both have to cross different path, not as a couple. It might broke your heart, you might feel the pain, you might  start thinking that your live is suck. But again, you have to keep it in your mind that there's always two possibilities. First of all, you might went through wrong path. Instead of listen carefully what your heart said, you started following your lust. The second one is, you both might meant to each other but God Almighty might have different point of view. Who knows if you both go through this path,there's lot of things that you both can't deal with in the future. Marry isn't about spend your life with someone in 1-2 months. You'll spend your whole life. Isn't not about love, but it also about commitment, respect, and trust. Again, your heart will never lie to you. It'll show you which man who not only love you but also has a commitment, respect, and honest to you till the end of his life. Be patient, your time will coming, no need to rush. Everyone has their own time. Enjoy your time and be happy as well,"

Yes, that's my dad!! he always knew how to pleased me..., he and my mom for sure! while other parents push their daughter to get marry as soon as possible, my parents never get rush. Instead, they always encourage me to pursue my dream, following my path as well but still, I have to pay attention for any possibilities to find my right one.


"Getting marry isn't such of competition! you don't need to compete with anyone else, not your sibling nor your best friends. Once they got married and you still single, it doesn't meant that you're not worth enough. Instead, start thinking that you're such of lucky. God Almighty give you extra time to have your "me-time", to do something for humanity, to reach your dream, to expand your capacity, to enjoy your life, to be happy with the way you are. And when your turn coming, I am sure that guy would be the luckiest man in the world. Having you, a happy go lucky girl as his partner in life. What he could ask more?" she told me silently, every time people came around and ask me, "when will You marry?"

Yes, they both are my parents, my guardian angels. The ones who always told me that finding L is such of treasure. We never know what will we get, yet there's always lotta possibilities. Lotta surprises; lotta happiness and sadness in the same time.

"Just don't ever take someone for granted! you never know what the universe will bring to you. Who knows one of them is your L, your Love, the truly one," she continued.

Happy Anniversary, Mommy & Daddy..
Wish you both have a lovely live ahead
Love you both as always




No comments:

Post a Comment