Wednesday, May 28, 2014

JOURNEY WITH PASSION

“I take the risk because I want to know what life is look like. No matter how hurt it is now. I know that at the end I will never curious again. I pay with soul and pride to get these experiences.”
Friends of mine often wondered why I always move to one place to another place within my country. Some of them thought that I have difficulties to stay more than 1 year, other thought that I run from something. Did I? Yet, they wonder how long I will stick on this situation, move here and there, being stranger in new place, new city, or even new province every year. The craziest is, my friends even start to bet on which city I’ll spend my next year *geezz*
. So, If I’m not running from something, then why?JI have some reasons why I keep moving, and I’m sure that running from something is not in my list and I’m pretty sure about that
First of all, it’s about following the path that universe bring to me. Yeah, for me, travelling or being “nomadic” isn’t about show off to others nor lifestyle, not at all! I never made any plans on it, not even in which city I’d move every year. It just came in sudden, but I believe that it has correlation with my vision board. Yeah, I have it! I pinned lotta pictures on it, mostly about interesting place that I wanna explore. I saw it day by day and wondering when my turn will come and what can I do in those places. And voila, seems like the universe heard it and conspired to make it real for me. God always has reason why me and why those cities, but after all I believe that He wanna enrich my life through these journeys.
My second reasons, both travelling and nomadic helped me to find and to recognize the real me; my strength, my weakness, my good and bad things. It also embraced me to honor my inner circle, my beloved family and best friends more and more. It well known that living in a new place and meet new people with different cultures and behavior, every year, isn’t easy to deal. Somehow it could lead me to “blue feeling”, feel sad and lonely which made me missed my family and my betsie, badly. It make me realized how valuable they ar. Yes, distance will make you aware about “things” that you have. All I can say, it never been easy, it always be tough situations, but then I found that it help me to grown up; made me become more adaptable and brave enough for any challenges, I learnt how to deal with my fearness and anxiety, and it also help me to build another circle in life-new friends, new “family”. Furthermore, by doing these journey, I have a chance to do something for my people, my community. It was my grandpa who always told me, “Do not leave any footprints unless a kindness”.
The third is because I truly enjoy it. Travelling helped me to broaden my mind which I’m sure I won’t get it if I stayed in my hometown for the rest of my life. Also, it was an effective way to refresh your mind, help our mind to grab lotta ideas and increasing our creativity. Wops, no offence pals.. I don’t mean to say that person who never leave their hometown is kinda narrow-minded nor uncreative, sure it’s not a guarantee, but so far–according to my experiences–that was I often see (well, sorry to say).
Lastly, travelling isn’t about spending our money for none, but it’s about to enrich ourself. Once we take our first step, we’ll find that we can’t stop… We’ll keep looking another destination and wondering when and how we could be there… So, Happy Travelling, pals… and find your own lesson-life

*written while determine my next destination* ;)
PS: again, you might found this post in another blog site. Yes! i did post it previously, in other blog post, on March 7, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment