Sunday, June 29, 2014

What goes around, comes around

"No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch,"

We might have different names of it, I called it KARMA and you may have your own name of it (and yes, you can named it with whatever name you love)

"Do I believe in karma?"
Yes,I do! I believe it since my childhood. It was my grandpa who always remind me about it,

"This universal law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the universal laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we 'reap what we have sown', what goes around comes around... what ever you give to life, it gives you back. So don't hate anybody. The hatred that comes out of you will someday come back to you. Instead, love others and love will come back to you. You have to keep in your mind that karma is like a rubber-band, it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in your face,"

what a quote, uh???

It then changed the way I live my life.. 

Previously, I never thought that karma does exist, yet I thought it just exist in Hindus. As long as I remember, my teacher never told me that Islam has such rules according to karma, which then made me jump into a blind-conclusion that karma doesn't exist in Islam. Kinda naive, uh? but then I changed my mind on this karma thinggy. It did happen since the day my grandpa "slap me in face" with his words. I knew that karma does exist, even for me as a moeslem, yet both my grandpa and I have no idea what it called in Islam.

"Life has simply mechanism. If you treat people in a good way, universe will send it back to you. It'll surprise you with bunch of good things and vice versa. Once you hurt others, don't be surprised if then you found that you're life become so suck. Karma never loses an address. Its like a boomerang, you doing bad things to others, then it'll turning back double to you,"

However, we have our will, whether to spend the rest of our life with full of happiness or suffering in sadness. Again, as my grandpa said, it's not about how others treat us, but it's about how we treat others. All we need just doing good in every single things and make sure that we hurt no one and let the universe do the rest. Some of us may get the payback right away, but some others may have to wait for some times. It doesn't matter whether we believe on it or not.

"Karma has no deadline.., like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice. Yet, it has no menu, we get served what we deserve.."


No comments:

Post a Comment